IBG works with its clients to set up and implement brand-based policies for development, especially international development, brand concepts and platforms, brand “language”, brand manuals, trade-mark protection and defence, diversification of products and markets, third party use of IP (intellectual property), negotiation of partnerships, licences, franchises
IBG advises on how best to optimise performance (results) and ensure a place in the hearts and minds of “prosumers” through the strategic building of brands and the effective management of a brand’s strengths:
- We start out by helping to identify the true core values, vision and purpose that will define clients’ brand platforms, promises and policies.
- We audit brands and brand portfolios and appraise their financial value.
- We help revise or introduce brand-based business models and write business plans. We bring and provoke new ideas.
- We devise new, distinctive and original brand names. We write brand stories and draw up effective corporate identity systems, brand manuals and tool-kits.
- We work with our clients to put all this into operation, create more value and support growth plans at home and abroad.
- We are deal makers. This includes finding potential strategic partners for clients who are looking to buy or sell brand rights. We actively assist clients in negotiating and drafting contracts.
- When it comes to brand communications, we focus on brand strategy and monitoring communications plans and content, so that they respect the brand’s promises and the owner’s vision.